Into the Void Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flanubria 70 Holy Priest

3 posters

Go down

Flanubria 70 Holy Priest Empty Flanubria 70 Holy Priest

Post  Flanubria Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:12 am

Hey there, i'm Flan. Ive been playing for more than 2 years now so I have pre-bc experience as well as post-bc. I have experience in Kara and am hoping to get more experience in Gruuls and Za. And as a final sidenote, ive been holy my whole time as 60 and 70 so I know how to play my class well.

Character Name: Flanubria

Class: Priest

Race: Night Elf

Level: 70

Professions: Alchemy and Herbalism

Talent spec (If you are not currently PVE specced please use Wowhead for what would be your spec): Holy

How stable is your internect connection on a scale of 1-10:10

Will you be willing to respec for the good of the guild? : yes

Who do you know from Into the Void?: Ademar, Tooky, Robotoaster

What previous guilds where you in? Why are you no longer in those guilds?: I have been in United Revolution as a co-leader about 1.5 years ago but due to both other leaders leaving the game it broke up. I have also been in Ascension, but also due to both leaders leaving it broke up. Most recently though, I have been in Crescent Moon as 1 of their main healers, but due to slow progression I am prepared to leave.

What is your /played time?: About 40 days total

Do you have your flying mount?: yes

Are you attuned to Karazhan?: yes

Are you attuned to Hyjal Summit?: no

Are you attuned to Black Temple?: no

Are you keyed for all the Heroic Dungeons?: yes

We raid Tues-Thurs and Sunday from 7 p.m. til 12. Do you have any issues with our scheduled raid time?: no

Any resistance:No, have not explored the wonderful world of arena's Smile.

Can you use both Teamspeak and Ventrilo?: yes

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Link to your Armory: Can not acess to armory, will post back with it a.s.a.p

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to the guild?:I am reliable, I know how to play, and I get along well with others.

(answer were applied)
What is your unbuffed +Healing?: 1680 1805 buffed
What is your unbuffed Spell Damage?: 676
What is your unbuffed Spell Crit %?:7.54%
What is your unbuffed Spell Hit?: 0
What is your unbuffed Hit Points?: 6551
What is your unbuffed Mana?: 8865
What is your unbuffed mp5 while casting?: 132
What is your unbuffed Spirit?: 412
What is your unbuffed Attack Power?: 41
What is your unbuffed Crit Chance?: 3.38%
What is your unbuffed Hit Chance?: 0
What is your unbuffed Dodge Chance?: 6.78%
What is your unbuffed Parry Chance?: 0.00%
What is your unbuffed Block Chance?: 0.00%
What is your Defense?:350

Also, I have a 69 night elf warrior which will be attuned for kara soon. He is fury right now, but I am willing to respec if needed.

Flanubria

Back to top Go down

Flanubria 70 Holy Priest Empty Re: Flanubria 70 Holy Priest

Post  Sanpan Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:58 am

Please post a link to your armory page

Resistance is not the same as resilence, not a big deal as priests really dont need anything atm, but next time be a little more careful on reading

Also, you said you have pre tbc and post tbc raiding experience,

what is your pre-tbc experience, may help since you lack the tbc experience we are currently in

Sanpan/Virage
Sanpan
Sanpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Flanubria Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:54 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Flanubria

Sorry, was reading that quickly last night, my resilience is 23.

As of pre-bc experience I was in on mainly molton core runs about 2 or 3 times a month, but I adapt quickly to scenarios of the raiding persuasion so there should be no worries about post-bc experience.

Flanubria

Back to top Go down

Post  Blyte Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:29 pm

First off you're gear needs to be upgraded. Spell damage boots and belt? Please replace these with a couple Heroic Mech and Slave Pens. As for the cloak, why? Light-Blessed Bonds is a MUCH better upgrade from Hallowed. I know you're probably unlucky with drop rates in Karazhan, but get to doing some more heroics and get those badges.

Second you're spec is just odd.

Disc

Wand Spec - Pointless, you'll never be wanding unless you're wanding for seal of wisdom because you're out of mana from using Flash Heal all the time right? I'll talk about this later in the Holy tree. Put these points into Unbreakable will.

Martyrdom - Pointless. As a PvE healing priest, if you get crit, you're pretty much dead. Put these points into Silent Resolve.

Imp Inner Fire - POINTLESS. If you have a mob beating on you, you're dead. And if you do have a mob on you, fade. If you're still pulling aggro, look at silent resolve.

Holy

Spell Warding - Pretty much useless for PvE. Put these points into Divine Fury. Reduced cast time on greater heal is absolutely needed because this is your main heal for boss fights. The longer cast time will help your mana so you don't use it all on Flash Heals. Since you have imp wand and alchemist stone, I'm guessing you're running out of mana a lot.

Blessed Recovery - Again, as a PvE healing priest, if you get crit you're dead.

Surge of Light - I'm not even going to say anything for this. Read the talent again and tell me why a healer needs to dish out some smite dps.

You're pre-TBC raiding experience is ok. MC had some idiocy checks. But then again, you ran it 2-3 times a MONTH. Overall you're app is very, very sketchy. I'm going to have to deny this app.
Blyte
Blyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Flanubria Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:38 pm

QQ, but ty for your suggestions and consideration. Cya in game Smile

Flanubria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down