Into the Void Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiz - 70 Warrior

4 posters

Go down

Reiz - 70 Warrior Empty Reiz - 70 Warrior

Post  Reiz Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:39 am

Character Name:

Is English your first language (you'd be suprised)?: Yes

Class: Warrior

Race: NE

Level: 70 of course

Professions: Mining 375, JC 211 (in the process of leveling currently)

Talent spec (If you are not currently PVE specced please use Wowhead for what would be your spec):
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LA0czhbZVV0VxxRVuqo (I know, it's a cookie cutter fury build)

How stable is your internect connection on a scale of 1-10: 10

Will you be willing to respec for the good of the guild? : I would never have rolled a warrior if I thought that dps'ing was my only responsibility. It's part of the game, and the class.

Who do you know from Into the Void?: Yonec

What previous guilds where you in? Why are you no longer in those guilds?: I am actually relatively new to this server. I came from Sargeras server to play with my brother and some friends. (Stolz, Kaatakilla, Wodyn, Conflict to name a few.) The last guild I played in, however, was Eminence on Sargeras Alliance. I left them shortly after some real life turmoil last march right as we were starting SSC. I played casually with them for a month or so after that. This guild has had BT cleared since August. A few other guilds, not that I expect people to know, are Divine Vigilance and Nova (I left these guilds because they pretty much disbanded).

What is your /played time?: 23 days on Reiz

Do you have your flying mount?: Yes

Are you attuned to Karazhan?: Yes

Are you attuned to Hyjal Summit?: No

Are you attuned to Black Temple?: No

Are you keyed for all the Heroic Dungeons?: Yes

We raid Tues-Thurs and Sunday from 7 p.m. til 12. Will you be able to maintain 80%+ attendance?: Yes.

Prior raid experience?: Pre-BC: MC, BWL, AQ40 - Full Clears as new content progression. Naxxrams - Sapphiron (last boss never did die), Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon's Lair (all as server firsts on Sargeras Server). I played Paladin through MC/BWL, and Warlock (guild shortage back when they were bad) through BWL+. Have played Warrior through Karazhan/Gruul, but understand the 'theorycraft' behind most encounters.

Any resistance: Would gladly work on resistance gear where needed.

Can you use both Teamspeak and Ventrilo?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, although I choose mostly not to speak on vent, unless it's of the utmost importance.

Link to your Armory: Armory Profile of Character

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to the guild?: Although realizing that I am slightly undergeared in comparison to other applicants, which I'm frantically working on, I come to the table with an experienced, mature outlook on raiding. I've done most of the content in the game as new content before DBM existed, or was updated, and with very limited resources to encounters. The reason I feel that this is important is because it makes you think about encounters, and how to approach them instead of just regurgitating what it says to do on the internet. I always come to raids prepared with whatever required materials are necessary, and am willing to put in extra hours/time where needed. I'm not a selfish player, and believe in guild progression over personal progression. Although I'm currently in EL as a friend of some of their members, I've never been, nor will I ever be, a guild hopper. All the guilds I've been in have either disbanded or stopped raiding, which was cause for my leave.

(answer were applied)
What is your unbuffed +Healing?: N/A
What is your unbuffed Spell Damage?: N/A
What is your unbuffed Spell Crit %?: N/A
What is your unbuffed Spell Hit?: N/A
What is your unbuffed Hit Points?: 9224
What is your unbuffed Mana?:N/A
What is your unbuffed mp5 while casting?: N/A (10 lol, I know...wearing Mail DPS gear sorry)
What is your unbuffed Spirit?: N/A
What is your unbuffed Attack Power?: 1819
What is your unbuffed Crit Chance?: 27.04%
What is your unbuffed Hit Chance?: 131 8.31%

IN TANKING GEAR
What is your unbuffed Dodge Chance?: 15.15
What is your unbuffed Parry Chance?: 14.44
What is your unbuffed Block Chance?: 14.39
What is your Defense?: 461

Like I said, I realize that I'm currently undergeared, but everybody has to find a place to start somehwere. I also realize that raiding as a Warrior it is often difficult to find a spot. I still hope that this application will be up for review, and I will post updates/edits when necessary.

Updated: 3/25

Last edited by Reiz on Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating Stats)

Reiz

Back to top Go down

Reiz - 70 Warrior Empty Re: Reiz - 70 Warrior

Post  Marlyn Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:17 am

It is quite rare to ever see an app like this. I'm almost speechless. We'll get back to you asap.
Marlyn
Marlyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonec Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:27 pm

I strongly recommend Reiz. He is a very experienced player and knows the ins and outs of the game. Gear shouldn't be an issue here because he is an impressive player regardless, not to mention he clears gruul/kara each week which will catch him up in no time. If we have space for another warrior snatch him up before another guild does.

Yonec

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiz Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:13 am

I just updated my stats. Although not alot has changed my AP has gone up by about 150 and my Crit about 1.5%. My offhand will be changing tommorow to the new badge OH, my AP will drop by 40 because I won't put Potency on it, but my hit and haste rating will go up. I'll also have it enchanted with Mongoose.

Reiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Blyte Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:12 am

Send a tell to Sanpan or myself in game.
Blyte
Blyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiz Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:05 pm

Will do, have the day off today, so as soon as the realms come up I'll probably be online grinding out Sunwell Rep through quests/dailies, and hopefully try out Magister's Terrace.

Reiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down