Into the Void Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Paladin Transfer

2 posters

Go down

70 Paladin Transfer Empty 70 Paladin Transfer

Post  Eisenzahn Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:22 pm

I am looking to transfer to Bleeding Hollow and after talking with some friends who are transferring as well I am interested in joining you all.

Character Name: Daiin on Daggerspine. That is yet to be determined on Bleeding Hollow (Daiin is already taken :-[ )

Class: Paladin

Race: Human

Level: 70

Professions: 375 Enchanting w/ Mongoose and Executioner enchants. 365 Blacksmithing.

Talent spec (If you are not currently PVE specced please use Wowhead for what would be your spec):
I am Protection spec’d (0/46/15), I am well geared for both Prot and Holy specs depending on which you would like to use me as. I prefer Prot however.

How stable is your internect connection on a scale of 1-10:

Will you be willing to respec for the good of the guild? :
Yes I would, so long as I have the money. =)

Who do you know from Into the Void?: No one. Not from the server.

What previous guilds where you in? Why are you no longer in those guilds?:

Well on Daggerspine I was a member of Drunken Legacy for almost 2 and ½ years. Warrior Class Officer pre-bc, Raid Leader and Main Tank for the guild. During BC rerolled a Paladin and was a Guild Officer up until I /game quit for 7 or 8 months. Left DL about 2 months ago, leadership and basically gone to the dogs, corruption, greed, they were only looking out for numero uno sadly. Lots of cliques formed in the guild and barely any raids were formed/completed successfully. I left and about a half –dozen followed me to Infinity. Was with them for about a week until numerous friends asked me to form a new guild, with another form of drama erupting in DL, I did start a guild and about half of DL left and joined me. Sadly, not much can be said for this guild I formed, the only other person besides me trying to make an effort to organize raids or acquire some new members is a long-time game friend, with no really support from in guild or on server as he just recently came back as well. I have been playing WoW since release and have spent all that time on Daggerspine, I have considered leaving numerous times but now it’s a sure thing. New scenery would be a nice change =)

What is your /played time?: Time played on my Paladin is only 78 days, my Old Warrior was sitting at around 150, I have numerous alts, as well as another Warrior that recently hit 70.

Do you have your flying mount?: Yes I do.

Are you attuned to Karazhan?: Yes

Are you attuned to Hyjal Summit?: Working on it atm.

Are you attuned to Black Temple?: No.

Are you keyed for all the Heroic Dungeons?: Yes I am.

We raid Tues-Thurs and Sunday from 7 p.m. til 12. Will you be able to maintain 80%+ attendance?:
With those times I can (hopefully) maintain 100%. Otherwise 80% is easily done.

Prior raid experience?:

Full Karazhan clear, have led through Zul’Aman up to Zul’jin with a 30% attempt. SSC Hydross/ Lurker/ FLK (not downed attempted) TK VoidReaver.

Any resistance: None.

Can you use both Teamspeak and Ventrilo?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Link to your Armory:

Daiin Armory

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to the guild?:

I feel I can be useful because I know my class very well, I give 110% whenever I can, always come to raids with pots and food for myself. While I don’t hold as much experience raidwise BC as most of your guild I learn extremely fast and always make sure I come to a new attempt having read the information and strats on the boss.

(answer where applied) As I can perform both duties I will put in my information for both specs

What is your unbuffed +Healing?: 1924
What is your unbuffed Spell Damage?: 840 (Holy)/ 390 (Prot)
What is your unbuffed Spell Crit %?: Holy Crit 26%
What is your unbuffed Spell Hit?: 4.68% (Prot)
What is your unbuffed Hit Points?: 14747
What is your unbuffed Mana?: 4.6k (Prot) / around 11k ( Holy)
What is your unbuffed mp5 while casting?: ~ 200
What is your unbuffed Spirit?:
What is your unbuffed Attack Power?:
What is your unbuffed Crit Chance?:
What is your unbuffed Hit Chance?:
What is your unbuffed Dodge Chance?: 19%
What is your unbuffed Parry Chance?: 16%
What is your unbuffed Block Chance?: 23.6%
What is your Defense?: 501

Eisenzahn

Back to top Go down

70 Paladin Transfer Empty Re: 70 Paladin Transfer

Post  Marlyn Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Very nice app. All around everything looks pretty strong. At the moment we only bring 1 prot pally to the raid and he maintains 100% attendance. We could use a back up. Your best chance of raiding would be as holy, but that is really up to you. Go ahead and make a level 1 alt on BH and send a tell to Caracy or Marrlyn and we'll talk more.
Marlyn
Marlyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenzahn Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Heya, Transferring my character tonight or sometime tomorrow. I'll let you know name once I figure it out myself Razz

Eisenzahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlyn Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:43 pm

Sweet. Just message me once its done.
Marlyn
Marlyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content