Into the Void Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 human mage

2 posters

Go down

70 human mage Empty 70 human mage

Post  Jenthier Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:37 pm

Character Name: Jenthier

Is English your first language (you'd be suprised)?: sí inglés es mi lengua materna. =P

Class: Mage

Race: Human

Level: 70

Professions: enchanting 351 spellfire tailoring 375

Talent spec (If you are not currently PVE specced please use Wowhead for what would be your spec): http://wowhead.com/?talent=obZxgGzccIoeRtbhMho

How stable is your internect connection on a scale of 1-10: 9.5-10 i hardly ever get dc'd

Will you be willing to respec for the good of the guild? : of course.

Who do you know from Into the Void?: No one now, i used to know pisky and wrekless before they quit wow

What previous guilds where you in? Why are you no longer in those guilds?:im currently in all day. they just arent progressing raid wise.

What is your /played time?:25 days 15 hours.

Do you have your flying mount?: yes

Are you attuned to Karazhan?: yes

Are you attuned to Hyjal Summit?: no but dont need to be any more

Are you attuned to Black Temple?: no but dont need to be any more

Are you keyed for all the Heroic Dungeons?: yes

We raid Tues-Thurs and Sunday from 7 p.m. til 12. Will you be able to maintain 80%+ attendance?: yes

Prior raid experience?: kara gruuls mags lurker solarian and void rever. all old world raids.

Any resistance: No

Can you use both Teamspeak and Ventrilo?:yes, i currently only have ventrilo installed but i can use both

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Link to your Armory: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Jenthier

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to the guild?: I am a quick learner and an active player. I am currenlty working on finishing maxing out my enchanting and filling out my enchanting book w/ all the patterns i can get my hands on. also i am not a greedy person with loot if i dont get a peice i want its not the end of the world for me.

(answer were applied)
What is your unbuffed Spell Damage?:954 fire
What is your unbuffed Spell Crit %?: 28.54% (self buffed)
What is your unbuffed Spell Hit?: 149
What is your unbuffed Hit Points?:6773
What is your unbuffed Mana?: 8756
What is your unbuffed mp5 while casting?:208
What is your unbuffed Spirit?:210

Jenthier

Back to top Go down

70 human mage Empty Re: 70 human mage

Post  Hubbard Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:25 pm

I'd replace all those yellow gems with hit/damage ones. It'll gimp you less and give you some more damage output, I'd also look into the spell strike legs, as they also have some hit on them which'll get you closer to cap.

Otherwise, grats on apping to a guild that's been dead for 2 months now. Hope it works out elsewhere.

Hubbard

Back to top Go down